Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leaps and Bounds!!

Wow! It's been a crazy, busy week even though I've been sick most of it. Finally today, I feel better and my sore throat is diminishing again. I've been fighting sickness for over a week now and I'm tired of it. It comes and goes, cough, runny nose, stuffy nose, sore throat, extremely tired, etc, etc. Not sure how the week has passed so fast enduring this, but it has. Aubri has been home with us all week, except for today! It's been wonderful and we've thoroughly enjoyed spending all this extra time with her. I truly treasure every single moment.

She is amazing!!
She is doing so much every single day!
She is walking all over the place and spending more time on her feet versus on the floor.
There is something constantly coming out of her mouth...words or sounds, that is!
She loves to look at books and talk out loud while she does so.
She occupies herself in her crib until you come to rescue her...lots of talking to her animals.
She understands everything you say, I swear.
She picks up on new things very quickly and remembers.
She keeps us hoppin, that's for sure.

I couldn't wait till the end of the month to post this stuff above and what's to follow, so if I type it again later in another post, I'm sorry!

* Loves to give Hi Fives...screams excitedly afterwards.
* Says "Bath" and crawls up to the bathroom.
* Says "Baaa" when you ask her what the sheep says.
* Says "Gamaaa".
* Says "Cracker"
* She signs the following words: "More" and "Please"

I think that's all for now. I just wanted to share how busy she's been learning new things.

1 comment:

  1. A busy little bee!! She's growing up too fast!! She is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete