Oh man, I have fallen way behind in my blogging. I was really trying to post daily, which wasn't happening, but at least every couple of days was more typical. I haven't done anything for about a week now and I hate that. We have had so much going on and have been away from home a lot. Let me catch you up!
FRIDAY & SATURDAY, APRIL 9th & 10th:
Aubri and I left for Elkhart to visit Grandma & Grandpa Kendig Friday afternoon after Trace headed to work. He had to work 3-11 Friday, had training Saturday morning then back to work for another 3-11 shift. I really didn't want to spend all of that time at home without him so I decided it was a great weekend to go visit his parents. We had a lot of fun there and were able to relax as well. Friday night we hung out together being entertained by Aubriana! Uncle Larry brought over a HUGE bottle of bubbles for Aubri and she had so much fun as Larry made the bubbles. Once she went to bed, Joan and I enjoyed an evening of "Pay Me" and snacks! Saturday we did a lot of shopping, met Daddy for lunch, then back to Grandma & Granpa's for supper and more playing!
Her 1st Very Own Ice Cream Cone
She's had ice cream of course, but this was her first ice cream CONE that she had full control over!
Papa helping her get started. He was showing her the M&M that Grandma stuck on top!
Yummy!!
This is really, really good!!
She really likes the cone.
Eating from both ends!
SUNDAY, APRIL 11th:
Playing with her egg as we wait to go to church!
Not sure what she's thinking here?
Oh Aubri, you're so silly!
Nice pose cutie pie!
After church, lunch, and a nap, we took advantage of the beautiful outdoors...
and spent some time riding her motorcycle!
Daddy was out riding his too and she was waiting to greet him when he returned home.
It was a wonderful weekend!
So cute. Ice cream - that's neat and yummy!! She has a motorcycle too? Daddy has one now again? She is such a doll!!
ReplyDelete