It's been so long since I've done a post...sorry! I have no fun excuse like being gone on vacation or anything, just plain busy. My plan for yesterday was to work in the morning for Shelter Awareness Day then take Aubri and go shopping all afternoon. I desperately need a new wardrobe. In particular, I want to get some new shirts, a spring jacket, and a pair of shoes on this first outing.
The morning went very well, it was a beautiful day and we got a lot accomplished at work. The place looks great! And...with all of the hard working volunteers, we ended up getting done early and I was home a little after 11 a.m. Aubri was with Daddy and Grandma so I decided to take advantage of that and clean my house before heading out.
I had a baby shower for my cousins that I wasn't going to attend, but all of my family from Ft. Dodge was in town so I decided to go afterall and I'm so glad I did. I was still able to do a lot of shopping before and after the shower and enjoy the company of my cousins. It turned out to be a perfect day plus I got everything I was hoping to find, except for a spring jacket, which I'm still looking for! In addition I got an early Mother's Day gift from my mother in law...a new purse (which I picked out)...I LOVE it!! And, I got Aubri some outfits too. PLUS...at Kohl's yesterday, for every $50 you spent, you earned $10 in FREE money. My cousin did a lot of shopping there and gave me her certificates since she won't be here to use them next week. With that all said and done, with mine and hers purchases, I have $50 to spend on anything I want next week. So exciting. No catch, just spend it like a gift certificate. Yeah for me!!
We arrived home at 9:00 p.m. last night and went to straight to bed. Aubri did awesome despite not having a good nap all day. She's quite the trooper.
Hey, I got some coupons for Younker's if your interested, just text me and I will get them for you, its for next weekend!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm very interested!!
ReplyDelete