Wowsers! It's that time already. At the end of each month I like to list the variety things Aubri has said or done throughout the month. She has been very busy and I know I have omitted to write down a lot more. Here's what I've got:
* March 8th - Said "Pizza"
* Loves the Subway $5 Dollar Footlong commercial
* March 9th - Does the "monkey"
* Makes the following animal noises: puppy, monkey, sheep, pig, horse
* Says "Nita" for Nitavonne
* March 12th - Said "Hi"
* March 13th - Visited Great Grandma Alice, ate Jell-O for the 1st time and loved it! Raspberry
* March 14th - Says "Thank You"
* When Aubri is touching something she's not supposed to, ie. TV, I say "Hands On Your Head" and she puts her hands on her head, giggles, and walks away
* March 18th - Traumatized by a bubble bath
* Other words she is able to say: Yummy, Sponge Bob, Diaper
* March 26th ish - Says "No" really well
* March 27th - Says "Aubri Girl"
* March 28th - Said "Bad Squirrel"
Aubriana absolutely loves all kinds of music...listening, playing instruments, dancing, singing, etc.
I know theres more, but that's all I have documented. I'm sure April will be just as busy!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
March 2010 Moments
15 Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's pretty smart!!
ReplyDelete