What a beautiful, wonderful, fantastic day! This was my 1st official Mother's Day. Last year, we had Aubri and celebrated of course, but the adoption wasn't final at the time. It was such a great day, we started with church then went to Elkhart. I just wanted to hold and hug and love my little girl all day long. Such an amazing feeling to know that I am her mommy and she is MY sweet baby girl. I LOVE being her mom and wouldn't trade ANYTHING for it. She is the best thing that has happened to us. She makes our family and life complete. I am so thankful everyday that God chose me to be her mommy and Trace to be her daddy. She brings more joy to me than I could ever have imagined.
The other best part of my day was the gift from Trace & Aubri...A new camera: Nikon L110. It is awesome! I have been wanting one of these for a very long time and today was the day I got it!! Yea for me. My husband is totally cool and so very good to me! I love him with all my heart for tons and tons of reasons. He certainly scored good with the Mother's Day gift too!! In addition, I have earned a perfect reason to always be shooting photos without him getting agitated or annoyed...because...the money was spent so I absolutely need to get the best use out of it I can. Wow! So much excitement in my future as I learn everything about my new camera in order to take the best pictures.
I love you Trace and Aubriana! Thank you so much! My day was perfect!
I also want to add a special extra Mother's Day greeting to my super rockin great mom and my mother-in-law! Love you both.
The other best part of my day was the gift from Trace & Aubri...A new camera: Nikon L110. It is awesome! I have been wanting one of these for a very long time and today was the day I got it!! Yea for me. My husband is totally cool and so very good to me! I love him with all my heart for tons and tons of reasons. He certainly scored good with the Mother's Day gift too!! In addition, I have earned a perfect reason to always be shooting photos without him getting agitated or annoyed...because...the money was spent so I absolutely need to get the best use out of it I can. Wow! So much excitement in my future as I learn everything about my new camera in order to take the best pictures.
I love you Trace and Aubriana! Thank you so much! My day was perfect!
I also want to add a special extra Mother's Day greeting to my super rockin great mom and my mother-in-law! Love you both.
I think we have a musician on our hands!
Ellie Sue
Look at the detail in this photo...Love my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment