Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Pictures!

We had an incredibly busy weekend. Trevor was here visiting, Trace was working 12-hour shifts at work, I was packing and getting ready to leave for Arkansas, and attempting to clean the house too. Whoo. Plus, our yard looked like a jungle where kids would get lost. I can't imagine what it would have looked like in a week so Sam & Joan were so kind to come over and help us out. Very nice!


Getting ready to go for a wagon ride Friday evening before supper!

Run, Aubri, run..

I promise, I allow Aubri to drink from a cup!!

The highlight of Trevor's weekend...a ride on Trace's Harley!



Saturday morning we went for pancakes at Windsor FD

These two love each other so much! They are quite a pair.


Papa gets a hug too

Trevor is very protective of his little "sister"

A garage sale purchase! They LOVE it. Best thing...it was FREE!!

Trevor jammin out!!

We're off to Arkansas! My baby sister is graduating from High School so we're going to visit and be there for her special day. We're so excited!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment