Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shopping Again...

I got off work early today and headed right out to pick up Aubri. Upon my arrival, she led me right out to see the horses and baby calves. She took my hand and I followed her lead. She absolutely loves going out to visit the animals, it's a daily occurence as long as she can convince Jessie or Jerome into taking her out. She makes horse and cow noises all the way. I wished I would have had my camera with me today!
Next, we headed to Des Moines to do some more shopping. I've been wanting to get to Wellspring to get my sister something special for her graduation in addition to the many gifts we've already bought her. Aubri did not enjoy the trip there so much and it was actually a little difficult to shop with her. It's hard without a cart where I can somewhat corale (spelling?) her. Task accomplished though.
Then, we met Daddy for supper again at Culver's. This has become one of our favorites and we are treated very well each time we go!
The last stop for the night was Target. We did a bunch of shopping there then went home to take a bath and go to bed!

Bathtime is so refreshing!


My little bunny!!

Sleep tight sweet pea!

No comments:

Post a Comment