Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life has been completely crazy and busy and hectic lately, especially at work. I have been preparing for a huge HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) Site Visit for the past 2 months really and it was finally upon us this week. My director and I have spent the past 2 days with this visit and we are sighing breaths of relief now because it has concluded and we are finished. We received positive comments and feedback and left feeling really good about the overall conclusion!

Now, I can relax more at home too. I am looking forward to an upcoming vacation we will begin next week with a trip to Arkansas to visit my family and be there for my baby sister's high school graduation. We are so excited. I cannot wait for my parents and sister to see Aubri and enjoy all the fun that she brings. It will be a blast!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles. This little machine produces lots and lots of them!!

Close-up


I didn't capture a picture of this, but just imagine...



...last night: You're completely worn out from a very long day, have a pounding headache, and feel like you haven't slept for days, your eyes are weighing oh so heavily...and then......

...you are pampered with..................


chocolate dipped bananas,

chocolate dipped strawberries,


a Julia Roberts movie,


and a delightful, relaxing foot rub while lounging on the couch......


an evening of Perfection, thanks to my wonderful husband!! He's so good to me.


Our day's as husband and wife

Our day's with our precious baby girl!

I love the quality of pictures my new camera takes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you love your camera! Isn't it fun to take pictures you know are going to turn out good?! Yes, have fun and take as many as you want.....just make sure you hand it off every once and a while to have someone take one of you. that's something I always forget to do!

    Glad you had yourself a pampered night. You deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete