Today was a super busy, but productive day for me at work. Immediately following I went to pick up my baby girl. She had lots of fun today with Nita and did a lot of playing outside. On our way home as we were pulling into the driveway to be exact, Trace called and asked if we'd like to come have supper with him. We said surely and headed to West Des Moines.
It was a great change to our usual evenings of just coming home and hanging out before bedtime. We had a nice meal together, Aubri said "Hi" to everyone multiple times as they were trying to eat, and she got a lot of smiles from people. Daddy said he couldn't make it all night without seeing us...he's so sweet. He returned to work and we came home, arriving just in time for beddy bye. Aubri went right down, as usual, with no fuss. She was glad to be there.
Another quick smile before bedtime. I'm so excited to be dressing her in her new spring & summer clothes...so much better when it's warm!!
I cannot believe how big she's getting...this picture really makes her look mature.
OH I Just love her so much. I can't wait to see her again and hug and kiss her. I hope we can get together for lunch in Ankeny some Saturday with Karen and Danielle and Joanie.
ReplyDelete