Trace's cousin Dee Dee and her daughter, Ava, are here visiting from Colorado. They try to come every summer and it's always such a great time. The length of their stay varies from 1 to 2 weeks and this year it is only 1 week. They have a lot of people to see and things to do while they're here so inevitably their time goes by so quickly.
It worked out perfectly for both of our schedules to get together on Friday so we did just that! We had a blast together, had fun with our girls, and enjoyed some time alone shopping as well. Dee Dee is the sweetest and she is very dear to me. I treasure our time together and look forward to the next visit before the one at hand is finished. She is so special and I love her and her family so much!
Aubriana & Ava
Ahhh...love!
Aubri & Dee Dee
Dee Dee brought us a cookbook with family recipes in it...Aubri was reading to her!
She licks her finger to turn the pages...hilarious!
Dee Dee finally gets a hug!!

Deanna, Jerilyn, Gr. Alice
We love our girly girls
Gr. Joan, Jerilyn, Dee Dee
We love you Dee Dee & Ava...can't wait til next time! I miss you already.
I am so happy for you and your family! You married into a wonderful family - great inlaws, cousins, etc. The Lord has greatly provided for you! You are an amazing young lady and I am so very proud of you! Your daughter is lust like you - silly, happy, lovely, amazing, goofy, etc, etc. Both you lots and lots and bunches and wholes and gobbles and gobbles and Jerilyn's/Aubri's fulls!!
ReplyDelete