Everybody has been asking me how the "overnight" went! I have been busy and there hasn't been much opportunity to complete my post about it so I'll just do a short one to let you all know that...
the 1st overnight visit went fabulous. We had kind of a rough afternoon at the party because she was so overly tired. I had her all calmed down before Grandma arrived, but then she started crying again when I said goodbye. I cried for a little while and felt horrible, especially since the afternoon wasn't perfect. She fell asleep immediately once the car pulled away, which I knew she would.
She had a great night, slept pretty well, and went to church the next morning with Grandma & PaPa. I had a fantastic evening out with friends!! I'm so glad I went through with this, I needed it and I know it was good for both of us.
I love my baby girl more than anything! Thank you Grandma & PaPa for taking good care of her!
Aubri loved sliding at the park party!
This was the biggest slide and her favorite. She went down this more times than I can count!
Thought she could handle the big girl swing!
But also rode in the "baby" swing some.
2nd part of the party was a night out at Miss Kitty's for some dancin!
Happy 30th Birthday Amanda!
A toast to the birthday girl!
It was a great evening with friends.
Looks like you had fun and you were relaxed. That's great! I knew Aubri would do fine and I'm sure she was blessed staying at Grandma and PaPa's. Was it just a girls night out?
ReplyDeleteLooks fun!! I need one of thsoe!
ReplyDelete