Aubri & Emma...ready for the Fair!
Our group is almost all here...waiting for 1 more!
1st stop...Perry's Exotic Petting Zoo...Aubri kinda liked these goats!
Aubri is always up for a kiss. Emma was game too!

This lovely cow was in labor, trying to birth a calf. She had quite an audience, even TV camera's on her; poor thing, I felt bad that she didn't have an ounce of privacy.

Aubri squealed with excitement when she saw these little piglets!!
We did a ton of walking today...it was a great workout!
The famous "butter sculptures". There was also a cow.
Super Bull...impressive!

Popsickle
Aubri trying to make friends with Elena.
Chicken
Spin Art!!
Aubri did a great job pouring the paint on...
...and pushing the button to make it spin!
This was a super fun project!
And the outcome was beautiful!! Way to go, Aubri
Sleepy girl...she took a nap while we all watched the Bill Riley Talent Show.

Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade

Water
She wore this bottle of water! Guess she needed to cool down from the heat of the sun!

Let's go sliding!
Aubri LOVED this more than me!
She wanted to go "more"
Kettle Corn
I am so blessed to have such an amazing boss!
I'm still trying to get over what you told me last night about Aubri and the cow. hahaha. wow. that was CLASSIC. :]
ReplyDeleteWow!! It sure looks like you had a wonderful time. So many amazing things to do and see - unbelievable. I love her spin art and the kiss was so precious - she is precious!! I love and miss you all!! Mom
ReplyDelete