A Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake...YUM!!
While Grandma was getting the knife and plates, Aubri helped herself to tasting the cake!

She was sure to share with Papa!
A perfect choice for cake...in this heat, there's nothing better than something COLD.
After cake, Grandma & Papa stayed with Aubri while Trace & I went to Bethel Mission. Trace was in charge tonight and he asked me to speak. I was very resistant as usual due to my fear of public speaking, but finally gave in. I was like, "Fine God, you win, I'll speak...just for you!" I know God is wanting to challenge me and grow me in this area so I decided to take the step of faith. I really wasn't even nervous the whole day of or even moments before, which is bizarre because normally I am a nervous wreck. I credit this to the Holy Spirit giving me calmness and peace about this event. I gave my testimony and had the whole audience's attention the entire time, except for one guy who was snoring. But, for having a full house and only one snoring man, that was huge! There were three guys who came forward afterwards and dedcated and/or re-committed their lives to Christ...Amen!! It was a glorious evening and I left feeling blessed.
I'm so proud of you!!
ReplyDelete