Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Her latest...feeding herself!


I absolutely LOVE these pictures of her from the back...if you haven't noticed. I post quite a few of them. I like capturing these moments, they really make you wonder just exactly what is she thinking about right now. They are just adorable! These are her "skinny" jeans and we simply love 'em...Trace's Captain and his wife got them for her.


She's feeding herself!! She is getting to be such a big girl and she loves it. Trace has been letting her help get spoonfuls of food and direct it to her mouth. She's actually doing a very nice job! Way to go baby girl.
And she gets a bite! Her new fav...yogurt!! We've been giving it to her in the morning before her dose of medicine; a great probiotic and she loves it to boot!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Aubri you feed yourself so good! Grandma is so proud of you!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete