Wow. It's been one of those day's or even weeks. First, last Sunday, my garage door opener broke...the door was frozen to the ground and it ripped the opener down from the ceiling or whatever of the garage, falling on top of my truck, leaving a small (thank goodness) dent. Then, a couple of day's ago, we noticed our dryer was running constantly, not ever shutting off. And, it was taking FOREVER to dry the clothes. Our furnace has been running a lot, blowing out cold air, and our cable for our TV outside is buried in the snow so we can't fix it yet in order to get more channels. Okay, so we invited Grandma & Grandpa Kendig to come over today to help Trace work on some of these things. We found a dryer on Craig's List for cheap, cheap, cheap. It was supposed to be in Excellent, Top Notch condition. The guy even delivered it to us. Anyway, we got it downstairs and hooked up and started drying a load of laundry. The thing got so incredibly hot, it burned my father-in-law's hand. You could see a red hot light coming out the back and the top of the dryer was so hot you couldn't even touch it. Complete fire hazard...and it stunk too. We ended up calling the guy and getting our money back. Now he just needs to come pick it up. Trace and Sam went to Menards to get a few items we needed and their way or way back, a panel of controls on the side of the driver's seat came completely off. I'm tellin ya, I don't know what else could go wrong. I don't think I forgot anything, but that's enough to deal with for right now. Anyway, with all of that, we still managed to have a fun day!
We did her hair up pretty today!
Even the back is beautiful!
She's trying to play with her toys.

"Mom...are you still taking my picture?"

Fine, I'll take a back view.


She's being silly here in this picture...doing her "crazy baby" laugh!
Whoah! That's a lot, hon. The good news is that you are still enthusiastic enough about being the BEST Mommy that you spend time on that precious little girl's hair! It's all about pink flowers and dark curls! Luv ya.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness - you have had lots of items go wrong but you also are thanking the Lord for all your blessings and that's what counts - He continues to bless and provide our needs.
ReplyDeleteAubri you are beautiful - your hair is growing so much and it looks pretty curly there in the back. I can't wait to see you again - hug you and play with you. I miss you pumpkin! I love you!! Grandma Baker