Aubriana has been sick with what, I do not know. She hasn't been herself for the past couple of days and has been running a fever. I'm not sure if she's teething or has a bug. Yesterday she and daddy spent the day home together just hangin out. Today she woke up with no fever so she went to play with Nitavonne. She did well there, but wasn't her normal, get into everything, fun little girl. I had to stop by the S.O. on my way home to meet with a client quickly regarding a referral from Deputy Graham. By the time we got home and ate supper she was ready for bed. I'm hoping tomorrow she wakes up feeling much better!
I'm so tired of all of this freezing, cold weather! It's frigid and I do not like it. My office at work is cold and it takes hours upon hours to warm up. It's difficult getting motivated to do anything in weather like this...except to stay in a warm bed and snuggle. Trace got me a Wii Fit for Christmas, which we finally got from our friends house today. We had it shipped to their house and just hadn't got it picked up until today. Now, I'll really have to start with it. I so need to exercise though, so hopefully I'll enjoy it and tone at the same time. Trace and I are wanting to go somewhere warm soon, so I need my bikini body back!! Thank goodness it doesn't take me too long to get it. I'm blessed with great metabolism and super toning muscles.
Trace started his rotation back to work again for another six days today so I'm sitting home alone. I'm thinking I'll either watch the Hawkeyes play or go to bed really early tonight!
Sorry about your little lady! Mine has been sick too. Maybe they both had the same thing. We should hang out some night while Trace is at work. Phillippe owes me some free time from being gone to the Orange Bowl! :) We could do some pizza and just hang! Whatta think? Miss you terribly! I feel like it's been months. That's no good at all! Also, we'd love to do something together. Olive Garden maybe? I have a gift card there from a really stellar lady!
ReplyDeleteHi! YES, all of the above would be supuerb!! Hey, when does he return anyway? Or is he home today? Hope Gabbi is feeling better, what a bummer. Not sure what's up with Aubri, no throwing up, but not eating well at all. Anyway, I'll call you soon so we can get something figured out.
ReplyDelete