Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year 2010!

Last night, Aubri and I had our own little New Year's Eve party. We went to the store and bought some supper and snacks. First we ate supper, which consisted of macaroni & cheese, french fries, and chicken bites! I think macaroni & cheese tops her list of favorite foods right now. Nitavonne let us borrow Miss Patty Cake Praise Parade Sing-A-Long. It is soooo cute! It's intended for children ages 1-5 and is christian based. Aubri loves it, dances and claps right along. She's pretty good at keeping beat too. By the time we had eaten and watched the DVD, it was already like 7:30 p.m. Whoo....getting late huh? We decided to play a little more with her new instruments and other toys. Then finally, we both got our drinks, took a few photos, and off to bed Aubri went. I was waiting up for Trace, he was supposed to get off at 11:00 and be home by 11:30; he ended getting home just minutes before midnight, but I too was already in bed. We didn't even watch the ball drop. That wraps up our New Year's Eve!

First, some horsy rides! On momma's legs
Wee Wee!!Aubri - bottle, Mommy - latte
I'm not gonna make it til midnight!

I do not like this lei.
Talent...
Here, you may have this!






1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Little Baby Aubri!! You are so precious!! Looks like you and mommy had a great evening together. Grandma Toni

    ReplyDelete