Sunday, September 26, 2010

Craft Show

Today after church Grandma Joan, Aubri & I went to the very large craft show at the Fairgrounds.  I went to this craft event quite a few years ago with my mom and absolutely loved it.  I'm not sure why I haven't been in so long, but it was nice to be there again.

It has grown immensely and there was so much to see.  I happened to catch an advertisement about it last night on TV, otherwise I would have missed it again this year. 

They will be at the Fairgrounds again in November and I definitely plan on attending that show as well.  I will go on Saturday so I have the entire day to shop around!

We were there for about 2 1/2 hours today and Aubri did excellent except for the last half hour.  She was bored of looking by then and wanted to roam alone out of the stroller!  She did great overall!!

We took away some great ideas of things Grandma will be working on for us!  I'll post pictures when she's done.  First, I have to go shopping and pick out some fabric.  I can't wait.

A few things I left with today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment