Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finger Painting!!

I have finally started buying different craft things here and there.  Aubri is at an age where she loves to color, draw, paint, etc.  I loved crafts when I was young and still do so that's something I really want to do with our daughter.  Bring out her creativity!

I am working on revamping our basement to be the kids' toyroom plus a craft area.  I have lots of ideas in my brain...now I just need to keep working on making it very kid friendly and fun down there.  First...I need my husband's help to make sure everywhere is SAFE.  I'm excited, especially with the cold weather approaching...instead of going out shopping every weekend, we can just go to the basement and craft like crazy!

Time to Paint...with your fingers and hands!

Paint shirts!
Trevor dove in first, surprisingly enough...Aubri took note.
It didn't take her long to join in!
They both loved this activity and weren't in any hurry to stop.
Ooohhhh...
Nice job Aubri & Trevor!

2 comments:

  1. Remember that craft room in your parents basement! We had lots of ideas we wanted to do! spent many hours in that room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys--you did a fantastic job!! I love em!! I'm so glad you have a place to have so much fun!! I love you all!! Grammy

    ReplyDelete