Ahhh.....I do not like to exercise.
In fact, I hate it.
I can't quite grasp how people get so into it and find joy in it.
I can't stand it.
Okay, I'll admit I'm lazy!
After a long day at work, then home to take care of my dolly, I'm ready for some "me" time.
Does anybody hear me out there?
The last thing I want to do is exercise.
Relaxing on the couch in the front of the tv with a snack sounds so much better! Eh??
Alright, so my husband and I are going on vacation in November to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary...Woo Hoo...can't wait, it's gonna be a blast, except not having my baby along!
I want to be swim suit ready when we go and so far this year I've been struggling to start exercise and stick with it for any length of time. I'm very start for a couple of days then quit for weeks even months.
As it's been getting closer and I'm inevitably running out of time, I decided I need more motivation.
On September 4th Trace helped me set some achievable goals that I wrote down on paper.
They are as follows:
5,000 Squats
2,000 Lunges
5,000 Calf Raises
2,000 Straight Leg Dead Lifts
5,000 Crunches
2,500 Curls
In addition, I've been throwing some other things in.
As of today...I am far from close to any of those goals. I really need to kick it in gear. Even if I don't reach them, I want to at least be close or half at the very least. I can do this!
One great advantage I have is that I do tone very easily and fairly quickly so I think if I'm very diligent in my exercise in October I should be good to go.
I really gave it to myself tonight!
Cheer me on as I continue to Exercise.
Get it, girl! You're H-O-T!
ReplyDelete