Today/tonight was the annual Fall Festival at our church! It's a time that families come together and play games, eat, fellowship, go on a hayrack ride, and worship our Lord and Savior!
Although it was rainy, misty, and gloomy, it was a great event and time together. We had so much fun and left with a lot of pumkins and gourds!
It's a beautiful time of year and I'm praying that just like the changing of the seasons, this fall my spiritual season will change as well...for the better. I pray for a closer walk with God and renewing of my spirit! I pray that I will seize each day, be still and hear His small voice as He wants to guide every single step of our life, and that I will see needs of others and put them before my own. I want to be a blessing to those around me and I pray for boldness and patience and I seek to do this.
 |
| Hula Hoop...first things first, play time! |
 |
| Then...you eat! It was potluck style and dee..licious! |
 |
| Aubri called these balls and had fun rolling them, and occasionally, bouncing them across the cement! |
 |
| She stood and watched the fire for minutes...she was mesmerized! |
 |
| "I wanna hold your h...a...n...d" |
 |
Aubri with her friends, Andre & Lacy!
This is the hay we rode on! |
 |
| Cindy gladly holding Aubri on the hayrack ride! |
 |
| She loved this!! |
 |
| Mommy & Aubri on the hay. It was little chilly, but well worth the fun! |
 |
| She was very attached to Damon tonight and he continually made her laugh on the ride! |
No comments:
Post a Comment