I have been without a computer for a week and I about went crazy.
I cannot believe how much I depend on my computer, love the computer, and do on the computer on a DAILY basis.
It acquired some terribly horrible virus, but thanks to our friend, Phillippe, it is now back and running. And, better yet...I can catch up on all of my posts that I have slacked off (only because I didn't have another means to do it with).
Aubri & Mommy in matching outfits for the visitation!
The funeral was on Tuesday and Pastor Frank did a beautiful job and shared a fantastic salvation message that touched many lives this day!

Aubriana loves these boots and she received many compliments for her cuteness!! She is adorable.

I was going to add a boat load of pictures in one post, but now I am going to end this particular post and do separate ones rather than bulking them all in one.
How cute!! I love your matching outfits and oh my, Aubri with her boots - so cute!!
ReplyDelete