Sunday, December 20, 2009

Church Shower 12-19-09

Yesterday Aubriana and I attended one last shower hosted by lady friends of the church we attend. It was very nice and we were so excited to go and fellowship with our friends. Below are some pictures at the shower as well as some when we got home. I like to post these kind of these to have as memories and also to share with my mom who couldn't be there! Thank you to everyone who helped organize this special day and who came to share with us. We were blessed.

Jessie and Jace, Jerilyn and Aubriana

Enjoying the delicious breakfast casserole, fruit pizza, and homemade muffins!
Leslie, Teresa, Nichole
Grandma Joan, Aubri, Nancy, Amanda, Lisa Opening gifts!
Her very own Disco Ball!! There's a huge one at the school that she loves and it always catches her attention. A dear friend and past babysitter found one Aubriana sized!!
This is a handmade quilt from our friend and neighbor, Jessie! It's amazing!! The pictures don't show it's true beauty...there is a lot of detail that can't be seen here.
We Love It!! Thanks, Jessie.
Leslie got Aubri these Robeez...slippers/shoes. They are AWESOME!! She leaves them on, it's wonderful. Actually, they are made so kids can't take them off. But, all in all she likes them and her feet don't get cold anymore!
We NEVER, hardly EVER have the TV on in our home. It's not something we choose to let entertain us and over the years have given it up completely and have found ourselves grow and spend more quality time as a family.


Anyway, I did turn it on last night and found this Muppets Christmas show. I set Aubri in front of it and she watched for a little while. I thought it was a cute picture.










1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun shower. I miss all of you and the excitement that goes on back in Iowa with you guys and Jayme's family!!

    ReplyDelete