Friday, December 18, 2009

Mall Playground

Wednesday night we met our friends Bret & Amanda and their little girl Ella at the mall for supper and conversation. The mall is always a great place to get together because there are a variety of places to eat, a fire place to enjoy each other's company by, shopping available, and best of all, a play area for the kids. Ella LOVES to play at the mall and the other night Aubriana was introduced to it as well. She had a lot of fun even with me constantly holding her hands to walk without letting her touch the floor. I'm sure she'd rather have free reign and crawl all over, but I'm not quite ready for that yet!

Aubriana and Ella sitting on the stairs.

I think this was the inside of a truck of some sort.

She's enjoying herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment