It's already that time for another weekend of fun with Trevor. We are so very grateful for our relationship with his parents and that they still allow and encourage him to spend every other weekend at our home. He is such a blessing to us. I'm not sure who misses him more...Trace, Me, or Aubriana. He's loved by soooo many people. It was fun to play with them tonight and watch on as they played together.
The four-wheelers are about to take off!
"Ahhh...finally, I got one of them", says Aubriana.
This is a silly little puppet that sings...she's adorable. Trevor likes to play it for Aubri, which brings about a giggle!!
I love capturing them in a moment of "play" when they have no idea I'm around. Looks as though they're carrying on a conversation! Too cute.Aubriana had her 1 year immunizations today PLUS the seasonal flu shot AND the H1N1, for a grand total of 5 shots! Wow...poor doll, but quite the trooper. She layed still and took 'em all. I felt completely horrible and kept apologizing to her over and over. She did awesome at the doctor and all day long. No fever or side affects, thank goodness! She's done for awhile now. And...no more ear infection!! Anyway, once she got tucked into bed it was time for Trevor and I to get to work...Birthday Party Preparations!! Below are a couple of pictures showing Trevor helping decorate Aubri's 1st Birthday poster and the cabinet it will be attached to tomorrow for the party. We got all the food and serving dishes ready so now we just relax until morning. I'm looking forward to celebrating her special day with family and friends!

There will also be balloons tomorrow, her favorite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment