I love dressing Aubriana every day and seeing her in different outfits! She has so many dresses and outfits for Church that it seems like I haven't dressed her in the same dress twice yet or for sure 3 times. I love to shop and it has already rubbed off on Aubri. She does so good in stores no matter where we are. She is content to ride and look around. We have also been blessed by so many different people with gifts, gifts, and more gifts to celebrate her Adoption! With all of that said, these next pictures just show her striking poses in a fun look!!




My friend, Amanda, has something like (way better, but this is the idea) as her main picture at the beginning of her blog and I thought it was really cool so I copied her today after returning to work and seeing that the tree I put in my office had these little words on it. Faith is definitely a huge part of our everyday life and what keeps us going even when things get tough. It's so awesome to serve a loving and faithful God!
Aubriana was admiring the snow on the deck tonight!
Oh My Gosh!! I just looked at Amanda's blog and I am so sorry I ever related my "Faith" picture to what she did. It is AWEFUL compared to her picture so I am apologizing in front of everyone for saying mine was even remotely similar to hers! I'm lucky she's such an understanding and forgiving friend!!
ReplyDeleteHowever...on a second note, she has a really big tree to work with and mine is just a little one!
ReplyDelete